Our protective cover is used to transport a patient without having to separate them from the ECMO / ECLA and at the same time offers the greatest possible protection for accompanying personnel. The supply hoses do not have to be disconnected when the patient gets in. There are several zippers in the cover, one of them running continuously on 3 sides to open the transport cover, one on the top and one on the side to care for the patient in an emergency.
Numbers, data, facts
- Dimensions: 2000 x 800 x 595 mm.
- Technical changes reserved
- Similar to illustration
- Material: PVC tarpaulin, similar to the Ebola plane
- Resistant to disinfectants
- Can be reprocessed and used again.